Bring quality and reliability to your garden work with the Nisaku Mikadukigama Grass Sickle. Designed for weeding and cutting tall grasses, this essential tool features a sturdy wooden handle and a stainless steel blade with a precision edge.
- Lightweight, this Japanese stainless steel sickle can be used with minimum exertion to cut long grass and standing weeds
- Designed with an ultra-sharp stainless steel blade and long wooden handle, the Nisaku Mikadukigama is perfect for cutting down grass and weeds
- Attractive and comfortable hardwood handle is ferruled to the blade
- Blade Size: 7 inches; Handle Size: wood, 14.25 inches; Weight: 5.2 oz.
- Made in Japan. Authentic Nisaku/Tomita Manufacturing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Nisaku sickle and Sontoku sickle/hoe
Fantastic tools. Enjoyed using them on the allotment. Highly recommended for the tool collection!
Great bit of kit, savagely sharp!
Love this bit of kit! Its incredibly sharp and slices through anything soft and fleshy in the garden, including grass, think weeds and fingers. (I'm not joking, i quite easily sliced down to the bone and had a 6 hour A&E experience) But i still love this tool! I've used it for hacking down big swathes of overgrown grass, trimming around raised beds, weeding around veg beds, harvesting rhubarb. I'd say its almost just as quick as using the petrol strimmer... just mind your fingers!