Forget fumbling with tiny bolts and screwdrivers! The TurnLock™ concept turns changing guide bushings, and installing router attachments into a simple matter of a 1/4 twist. With the Milescraft BasePlate/BushingSet, just align the TurnLock™ bushing inside the TurnLock™ base and twist.
The cogs on the outside of the bushing slip into the slots on the inside of the base, locking the bushing in place. Reverse the process to remove the bushing. The TurnLock™ Base Plate is clear and greatly increases the user’s visibility of the work area and allows for more consistent alignment of router bits with any template shape. The TurnLock™ base attaches to any of the Milescraft router attachments via the same principle…align and twist.
- Durable guide bushings maintain consistent alignment with any router template shape
- TurnLock™ technology features fast tool-free guide bushing exchanges on most routers
- Includes 8 common bushing sizes: 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”. 1/2″, 5/8”, 51/64”, and 7/16” & 5/8” extended nose
- Includes Top Hat adaptor to convert other metal bushings into TurnLock™ quick change bushings
- Clear BasePlate for visibility of the work area
- Tough polycarbonate base plate can be modified with a drill or file to fit nonstandard routers
- Centering pin included for fast accurate BasePlate installation
- Includes common mounting screws for attachment to most routers
- Base plate fits most compact and full-size routers.
Equipped With The Patented TurnLock™ Technology
- Allows for fast tool-free guide bushing and router attachment exchanges
- Thumb-activated lock/release mechanism enhances speed and safety when changing tools
- The TurnLock™ base plate accepts all Milescraft® bushings
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.