The CompactSubBase is ideal for edge routing, template routing, mortise routing and more. With a 6-3/4″ (170mm) diameter and integral handles, it provides improved stability and control over the small base plates provided on compact routers. This attachment is compatible with all compact and trim routers, making it the perfect accessory for your routing applications.
- Compatible with all trim and compact routers
- The base is compatible with standard 1-3/16″ (30.2mm) diameter bushings
Adjustable Mounting Inserts
- Universal mounting inserts used to mount your router to the base
Comfort Grip Handles
- 360° rotational comfort grip handles, for maximum comfort while routing
- Two mortise pins included, for cutting mortises in your workpiece
- There are two mortise pin mounting locations, depending on the thickness of your material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.