The planting hoe makes short work of clearing, debris, plant or shrubs. This efficient tool takes a few quick strokes to dig a hole, ready to take a plant or a bulb. The blade is a polished stainless steel forging. The handle is Japanese white oak fitted with a comfortable rubber grip and a short lanyard for hanging the tool when not in use. An iron wedge locks the handle into the blade's square socket for security. Overall, the hoe is 360mm long with the head 125 x 75mm wide.
- Efficient tool for clearing debris, plants or shrubs
- Quickly digs a hole for transplanting or bulbs
- Polished stainless steel blade, corrosion resistant
- Japanese white oak handles with a comfortable rubber grip
- Iron wedge securely locks the handle onto the blade
- 360mm long overall, head 125 x 75mm wide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.