The Milescraft PocketJig200 pocket hole jig allows you to connect your workpieces in a quick and timely manner. Whether you want to build storage projects, cabinets, shelves or bookcases, this kit does it all. Allowing you to create corner joints, T-Joints, Framing Joints, Miter Joints and do repairs. With built-in board thicknesses, there is no need to manually measure. Just set this pocket jig to your desired setting, set the depth of your bit and start drilling.
PocketJig200 Pocket Hole Jig Kit – Designed To Make Repairs Simple
- Easy flip fence allows the jig to be set to do repairs of any nature around your home or your shop
Built-In Imperial And Metric Scales
- The built-in scales allow you to easily measure the thickness of your workpiece
Board Thickness Settings
- There are four common board thickness settings built into the pocket jig: 1/2”, 3/4”, 1” and 1-1/2” (12, 19, 27, 38mm)
- Easy readout arrow to help define your board thickness setting
- Easy adjust to your board thickness setting with the single sled design and locking cam lever
- The PocketJig200 includes a clamping magnet to allow you to easily secure the jig to your workpiece using any standard metal clamp
- For speed and accuracy, use the Milescraft 3" Face Clamp
Hardened Steel Drill Bushings
- The bushings allow for precise pocket holes every time using the Milescraft PocketBit
- Tight tolerances between the bushings and the drill bit, reduce tear-out and create a clean pocket hole on the first try
Built-In Depth Stop Setting
- Quickly and easily set your pocket jig drilling depth using the built-in stop collar setting on the underside of the jig
Quick Change Compatible
- With the Milescraft Connector, you can quickly change from drilling to driving
Reusable Plastic Storage Carrying Case
- With designated places in the case for every single component, you will never have to go digging through your toolbox for your pocket hole jig again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.