The Milescraft DrillBlock drill guide allows you to drill straight holes all of the time, on many different drilling surfaces. On the drill guide bushing block, there are 6 holes for common drill bits sizes. The bushing block is held at a tight tolerance and allows you to drill a hole 90° to any surface, centered on a round item or even directly into the corner of your project.
DrillBlock Unique, Ergonomic Design
- V-groove for drilling on cylindrical stock or corners
- Built-in vertical and horizontal centerlines for accurate alignment
- The ergonomic design of this drilling jig allows for you to comfortably hold the DrillBlock
- Drilling jig includes Non-slip TPE feet, which prevents slipping and marring on the work surface
Solid Metal Bushing Block
- Inserted metal drill bit guide offers six common drill diameters: 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” and 1/2”
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.