This set focuses on one of Robert Sorby’s most popular items – the Multi-Tip Hollowing Tool (RS200). This tool’s versatility is legendary in woodturning circles. Whether you’re starting out or have been turning wood for many years this tool provides a flexibility that enables the turner to make light work of more specialist projects such as hollowing, beading, coving, dovetailing and recessing thanks to the number of available cutters. An extensive range of woodturning projects can be completed with this set.
- SOV-RS200 Multi-Tip Hollowing Tool – one of the great all rounder specialist tools
- 200C – Multi-faceted scraper cutter
- 211C – For hollowing gentle curves on bowls
- 212C – For rapid initial hollowing and crisp angles
- 840 Spindle Gouge ⅜"– details spindle work
- 843 Spindle Roughing Gouge ¾"– turns square to round, a real work horse
- 842 Bowl Gouge ⅜"– makes light work of bowl turning
- 830 Standard Parting Tool ¼"– for parting off work and great for detailing
- Sovereign 12" handle – multi-faceted Softex grip handle
- Sovereign 4" extension – Simple value added addition to the Sovereign armoury
- SOV-C10 ⅜" collet to fit ⅜" tools
- SOV-C13 collet suitable for ½" shanks such as the spiralling system
- SOV-CT fits flat tanged tools
- SOV-TC Sovereign Threaded Coupler – customise handles lengths with this simple addition
- DSCC 600 – handy 600 grit credit-card-sized diamond honing sharpening stone
- Focus On: Specialist Woodturning Tools Part 1 and 2 DVD
Made from sustainably sourced birch plywood – comb jointed with a beech frame. Chrome plated furniture and a hard wearing lacquer finish guarantee satisfaction.
Please note all sets have a pre-formed high density foam insert to hold the tools in place (removed for photographic clarity).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.