The Milescraft SawGuide is a universal edge guide and circular saw guide, helping users make straight, angle, bevel, and rip cuts with either a circular or jig saw. Blade attachment for your circular or jig saw provides an edge-following cutting guide for controlled cuts.
The preset holes in the guide head allow for clean circular cuts with your jig saw. Measuring scales on the bars provide quick and easy cutting measurements. The unique trim feature on the guide head easily adjusts your cut by 1/16″ without tools. Individual unmounted blades can also be used as a measuring scale.
- Exclusive trimming feature allows you to adjust the length of cut by 1/16″ increments without tools
- Rip fence guide works equally as well from the left or right-hand side
- Extends saw blade up to 9.5″ from the edge of workpiece with jig saws
- Extends saw blade up to 6″ from the edge of workpiece with circular saws
- Cuts circles from 4″ to 19″ in diameter
- Multiple holes in guide head compensate for varying bar widths, ensuring precise alignment of jig’s blade when cutting circles
- Innovative tooth-gear design of saw guide allows for a toolless exchange of bars
- 4 bars of varying widths, plus special holding clips, permit easy attachment to most circular and jig saws
- .245″ (just less than 1/4″)
- .370″ (just less than 3/8″)
- .485″ (just less than 1/2″)
- .585″ (just less than 5/8″)
SawGuide™ works with nearly any saw, including (but not limited to) the following brands:
Bosch®, DeWalt®, Black & Decker®, Porter Cable®, Skil®, Makita®, Craftsman®, Milwaukee®, Ridgid®, Ryobi®, GMC®, Hitachi®, Freud®, Mastercraft®, ToolShop®
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.